Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowboarding





"Let's go snowboarding!" Oh...I can't even begin to tell you how often that phrase comes out of my husband's mouth! We've been 4 times now this winter and I'm sure, if it's up to Taylor, we will try to go at least a couple more. I grew up skiing and, to be honest, I was getting pretty good at skiing, however last year my husband bought me a snowboard and is now determined to make me love it. So, I know you are all wondering, do I? Do I love it? Well, it took me a couple of times but finally on my third trip, I started enjoying it! We've gone to Snow Basin, Kelley Canyon, and Beaver Mountain twice. The last time we went was with John and JaNae. We have some footage of our last run down the mountain. You can see that I'm clearly still an amateur. ....Oh the fun!

3 comments:

Cline said...

brave little one, I tried it once and I felt that was enough. Are you saying a skier need to put more time in it then that, to make a good jugement?

Lee&Michelle said...

oh whatever annette atleast you can carve! i can't decided if i'm regular or goofy so i go both ways and can't stay straight for very long at all! hahaha

Cathrine said...

I love that John's mouth is open in the pictures of him.